Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Residential Block Property Manager
An exceptional and experienced Block Property Manager is required for Hunters leading property management client. The Block Property Manager manages a portfolio of long leasehold residential properties, predominantly large blocks, in Brighton and Hove and the surrounding area. You will be an integral part of the team, reporting to the Managing Director and providing outstanding customer service. A company pool car is available when undertaking visits to properties. You will be a natural problem solver who is forward thinking and self-motivated.
Full time: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm although circumstances may require additional out-of-hours work from time to time.
£25,000 – £30,000 – dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Employee benefits package: training, CPD, employee recognition/reward scheme, team building events, cycle to work scheme, free eye test voucher, Employee Assistance, community activities. An additional day annual leave during the week of your birthday. Following two years’ service, an additional 5 days annual leave entitlement.
The successful Residential Block Property Manager will demonstrate the following:
Residential Block Property Manager Competencies:
* Financial management – the ability to interpret financial information to ensure that the clients’ service charge is managed effectively.
A Property Manager is required to draft budgets, monitor expenditure and report to Board Members.
* Implementation and accountability – an understanding of what is required and a willingness to systematically and diligently ensure that key deliverables are achieved on time.
A Property Manager is required to take responsibility, react quickly and resolve issues.
* Customer service and strong communication skills – our goal is to provide outstanding customer service to all of our clients. A Property Manager must communicate effectively and in a manner that ensures trust and confidence in the service that we provide.
* Professional competence – the ability to consider complex issues and challenges, identify options and plan for resolution. A Property Manager must be able to make decisions and devise & implement positive solutions.
Residential Block Property Manager Qualifications:
* A good standard of general education is essential.
* AIRPM or higher.
Residential Block Property Manager Experience:
* Experienced in long leasehold block management (1 years+), with a good understanding of current legislation affecting residential property management.
* A good understanding of residential leases, statutory compliance issues and CDM regulations.
* Experience of budget management, financial control and delivery of cost efficiencies.
* Working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance and repair projects.
Residential Block Property Manager Skills:
* Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills – written, and verbal, presentation of information.
* Strong numeracy skills.
* Good problem-solving skills. Ability to analyse information and make recommendations accordingly.
* Good IT skills – proficiency in Microsoft programmes. Knowledge of Qube would be advantageous.
* Good team player – willingness to share knowledge and support other colleagues if required.
Residential Block Property Manager Attitude:
* Accountable – take personal responsibility for successfully resolving matters.
* Thorough – pay attention to detail.
* Committed – take pride in your own work and care about your own and your team’s performance.
* Mature – take a calm, measured, common-sense approach to situations.
* Positive – project an optimistic, can-do attitude.
* Supportive – share your knowledge and experience with other members of your team