We are looking for enthusiastic, kind, compassionate and caring individuals to join our team helping to look after and support our elderly residents. Whether you are experienced or new to caring, if you enjoy helping others and like making a difference to someone’s life then we want to hear from you.
As a Health Care Assistant, your role is to provide dignified and individualised support to older people who may require extra assistance. You will work as part of a team providing support to our residents with day to day care.
· To assist in providing highest standards of personal care and attention for the service users
· To assist with washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene as per care plan
· Providing support at mealtimes, helping to serve meals, prepare tables
· Promote independence and wellbeing of the service user
Assist with daily activities for the residents
· To be polite and helpful at all times i.e. appropriate conduct and attitude towards service users, visitors and colleagues at all times
· Free meals
· Paid Break
· Free uniform
· Onsite Parking
· Contributory pension scheme
· Refer a friend bonus scheme
· Support towards NVQ levels
No experience necessary as full training will be provided and help towards NVQ Levels.
Salary dependent on experience
Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Elderly Nursing Home in Brighton, East Sussex £20.00 per hour Elite Search Associates are...View Job
Job Ref: SR-127 Occupational Health Advisor Job Type: Full Time Permanent Location: Brighton / Hove Occupational Health Staffing are looking...View Job
Job Ref: SR-136 Occupational Health Advisor Location: Brighton, West Sussex Job Type: Full or Part Time Permanent (4 or 5...View Job
Day Webster is looking to recruit a part time MSK Physiotherapist for bespoke private client of ours that is based...View Job
Registered Nurse | Elderly & Dementia Care | Brighton * Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin * Salary is...View Job