Automation Test Engineer
(Remote working and some office based work in Brighton, East Sussex)
A global Education software systems company are looking for a Tester with a at least one years’ experience of Automation Testing to test their web and mobile software applications. This will be a permanent role paying around £35k per annum and to start as soon as possible.
As a Test Analyst, this company are looking for:
* A passion for software testing and quality assurance and its role in delivering excellent software solutions. Ability to focus on both detail and accuracy.
* Ability to take a lead role in the refinement of user stories to ensure all requirements are captured appropriately and understood correctly.
* Ability to work unsupervised and regularly work to tight deadlines under pressure.
Test Analyst Responsibilities:
* Estimate and prioritise testing activities.
* Plan and develop testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
* Creating detailed manual test cases.
* Creating and maintaining robust automation scripts.
* Identify, record, and track bugs and conduct regression testing when bugs are resolved.
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements.
* Review requirements, technical specifications and designs and provide meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software.
* Stay up to date with new testing practices and technologies.
* Experience with both White Box and Black Box testing.
* Cross browser testing
* Test Rail (Test management)
This is an exciting new Automation Tester job, so if this might be of interest then please get in touch withg your CV to find out more?