Client Senior (Practice)
Uckfield, East Sussex
c. £30,000 + pension + free parking + childcare vouchers
My client is a modern and highly established firm of Chartered Accountants growing organically and by acquisition with a very friendly team. They provide a range of services to a variety of small businesses using cloud-based systems and, as a Client Senior, you will prepare accounts and taxation computations for a portfolio of sole trader and limited company clients as well as assist the Client Manager with a variety of other duties. Full-time or part-time considered.
The firm is continuously growing and has a number of offices throughout Sussex, hence the need for an additional member of staff. Staff tend to stay here for the long term, mainly because they truly invest in making their staff feel happy and respected whilst providing opportunities for career development.
They are now offering a part-qualified or qualified AAT or ACA or ACCA with a UK chartered accountancy background an opportunity to join their successful team and help to ensure continued growth.
Reporting to the Client Manager, you will be required to:
* Prepare final statutory and non-statutory accounts for small limited companies, sole traders and partnerships in accordance with FRS 105
* Preparing draft accounts/tax returns/VAT returns/P11Ds/correspondence
* Prepare tax computations and complete tax returns and submissions to HMRC
* Carry out some bookkeeping and ad-hoc duties as required
In return, they offer:
* Beautiful rural office setting with friendly and personable work colleagues
* Generous salary, AE pension, flexible working hours, free parking and discretionary bonuses
* Genteel pace of life with good life/work balance
Their office is situated in the heart of rural East Sussex near Uckfield with easy access to Brighton, Eastbourne, Lewes, Burgess Hill, Lindfield, Hailsham, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Crowborough and Tunbridge Wells and, being rural, you will need to drive to get there.
Why should you apply?
* They are located in beautiful Sussex countryside with nearby major towns and cities
* It’s a modern firm using all the latest software with an enviable reputation for excellence and a growing client base, mainly by referral
* It has a friendly culture where you will feel comfortable and welcome
* All staff are provided with fully-expensed on-going CPD training
* You are currently working in practice preparing accounts in accordance with FRS105, as well as corporate and personal tax returns, and seeking the next step in your career
* You are looking for stability, steady growth and being kept busy whilst also enjoying a healthy work/life balance
How to apply
For further information and to apply, please click on the appropriate link or call Nigel Patrick now on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
We are committed to equal opportunities in full accordance with the equality Act 2010 and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We are fully GDPR 2018 Compliant