After School Club Assistant – Brighton
Do you have experience working with children? Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday’s during term time?
TeacherActive are looking for flexible and enthusiastic After School Club Assistant for a fantastic and fun daily childcare after school club.
The role of After School Club Assistant will be to support in the smooth running of the After School Club and to participate in activities, to ensure that each child has an enjoyable, safe and fun session and eats a healthy snack before going home. You should be flexible and resourceful and willing to support the inclusive ethos of our club.
About the role
The successful After School Club Assistant will need:
• Excellent understanding of the needs of young children
• Knowledge of relevant procedures and associated legislation is desirable but not essential as training will be provided (e.g. health and safety, paediatric first aid, food hygiene)
• Knowledge of child protection issues and procedures
• Ability to prepare basic food and snacks
• Previous experience of participation in running a club is desirable but not essential
TeacherActive will be able to offer the After School Club Assistant a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
Competitive rates of pay
An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Jim on (phone number removed)