Affiliate and Partner Program Lead
£35,000 – £40,000 plus excellent benefits including private health insurance and profit share.
My client is an incredibly exciting tech company whose aim for this year is to double their revenue! They are going to achieve this through affiliates and partners and have therefore created a brand new role within their marketing team.
We are looking for an exceptional, delivery-focussed candidate with extensive experience as an affiliate and partner program specialist.
The Affiliate and Partner Program Lead Role:
We are looking for an experienced affiliates and partnerships professional to join our UK Marketing function. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will set out, define and execute an affiliate and partner program that will increase traffic, leads and revenue.
Our affiliate and partnership channels are an important part of our acquisition strategy and in addition to working with our business partners, you will be working with hundreds of website affiliates and businesses, ensuring that they have the insights, content and tools to promote us to their audiences and customers. It’s a fast-paced and varied role, with a multitude of strategic, technical, commercial & creative management skills required.
You will be a tech-savvy professional, experienced in delivering a successful affiliate and partner program, with exceptional oral and written communication skills to develop engaging content. As the face and voice of our brand, you should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
This is a new and exciting role in a relatively new team so there is huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities for the Affiliate and Partner Program Lead:
• Own our affiliate and partner targets (traffic & leads)
• Define and coordinate the affiliate and partner program strategy to drive traffic and revenue
• Manage existing relationships with key affiliates and partners as well as drive new opportunities and partnerships
• Identify innovative opportunities to grow these channels, pitching to internal stakeholders & executing them effectively
• Independently carrying out day to day optimisation & maximisation
• Responsible for seasonal planning & partner outreach
• Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis, checking data to ensure accuracy at every stage and reporting back to management
• Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs
• Coordinate with the business to ensure that they are aware of your progress and that you are aware of client feedback, trends and needs
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
If you have experience in managing affiliates and partnerships and are interested in working for an exceptionally exciting, fast-growing tech organisation in the heart of Brighton, contact us today!
Please note that Integral Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy