Just Brighton Jobs
We are looking for a call centre administrator to join our offices in Brighton.
This role is working Monday to Friday 35 – 40 hours per week and would suit somebody local to Dartford who has some experience within social housing or an administrative role.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview: To act as the main point of customer contact for servicing and responsive maintenance. Work alongside the Senior Call Centre Administrators with assisting on the relevant Region contracts in order to maintain high standards of customer service and create an improved customer experience. To maintain high standards of customer service and improved customer experience.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• Answer inbound customer calls relating to repairs and servicing for all clients in a courteous and professional manner
• Be on hand to support the Junior Call Centre Administrators at all times
• Act as the main point of contact for end users and manage the customer relationship
• Answer customer queries and take ownership of any issues arising through to completion
• Raise jobs and make appointments using the main customer database and complete any associated administrative tasks as necessary logging information accurately and concisely
• Responding to customer emails
• Make outbound calls to customers to arrange appointments
If you are interested in this position then please do contact Teresa asap on (phone number removed) or apply via this advert