Prestige Recruitment Specialist are currently working with one of our public sector clients in the Brighton area to recruit an experienced administrator to join their wellbeing team .
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Answer incoming calls from patients
* Make outgoing calls to patients
* Book in patient appointments
* Respond to queries
* Take messages and pass on to relevant people
* Responding to calls from clinicians
Full training will be provided.
The working hours will Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The right candidate will possess the below:
* Be a team player
* Be an enthusiastic and motivated individual
* Has a genuine desire to make a positive difference
* Has strong communication and organisational skills with attention to details
* Be able to prioritise work load to meet deadlines
* Provide good customer service to build relationships with customers and patients
* Be IT literate
* Educated to RSA 3/NVQ 3 or equivalent or has proven experience in an administrative role
* Preferably has experience of using customer/clinical databases
Rate of pay
The rate of pay for this role starts at £9.09 p/h (band 3).
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working on behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 29 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire