A fast growing, Brighton based organisation are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. This unique opportunity will see you joining a business driven by their commitment to their customers in the ever-growing digital healthcare space.
To be successful in this role you will be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with a proven ability to manage global accounts within the insurance or private healthcare industry.
As Account Manager you will develop strong business relationships with key clients, taking ownership of day to day account issues and delivering the highest level of customer care. It’s all about delivery in this role, adding value to customers by growing with them and ensuring your service knowledge is always current.
This is a fast-paced role for a results driven individual who wants to make an impact.
The ideal candidate has:
* Global Account Management experience
* Experience of supporting a client portfolio and working with clients by face-to-face contact
* Additional language(s) would be an advantage
* Good geographical knowledge, ability to demonstrate global mindset and awareness of differing cultural drivers and an appreciation of differing time zones
* Self-motivation, articulate and numerate with good computer skills across all Microsoft applications and CRM systems
* Experience of the insurance or private medical insurance/broker market
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an innovative, global business with extensive growth plans in the UK. If you have a passion for tech and want to join an industry that truly impacts people’s quality of life, (and is expected to see exceptional growth in the coming years!) now is the time.
You will join a team of hard-working, supportive individuals who are all working towards a shared goal – delivering a revolutionary product, with a high-quality service.
Encouraging applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
For more information please contact Sara Knott