About the company
Close Brothers Invoice Finance is part of Close Brothers Group plc, a leading UK merchant banking group. The group is underpinned by traditional values, including a responsible and ethical approach to lending.
We are proud to be one of the highest rated banks in the UK. We combine industry expertise with innovative, flexible funding solutions to support firms across the UK. Our range of products can be tailored to meet business' objectives such as improving cash flow or financing strategic events including mergers and acquisitions.
About the Role
The Marketing Executive will be pro-active, professional, versatile and commercially focussed to support both the Head of Marketing and wider Marketing team based in the Brighton office.
The role holder will work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop, guide, promote and evaluate brand and marketing activity for the five businesses within the Invoice & Speciality Finance Division.
This will include partnering with the broader team to undertake and assist with a vast spectrum of initiatives, both online & offline including (but not limited to) integrated channel campaigns, social media/monitoring, proofreading, sponsorship, event management, processing design briefs, quality control, invoice processing and providing reports.
In addition, the individual will provide the Head of Marketing with administrative support and assistance.
* Championing and deploying all aspects of Close Brothers Group brand guidelines
* Flexibility to provide additional cover and support to the wider marketing team, including:
* Scheduling social media posts and monitoring of channels
* Preparation and management of email campaigns
* Undertaking competitor marketing analysis
* Updating and supporting intranet communications
* Assisting with PPC campaigns
* Ordering event collateral/stands/tickets/merchandise etc
* Support the Head of Marketing with email inbox/diary management, taking meeting minutes where appropriate, agendas & additional pre-meeting preparation, arranging conference calls, travel booking etc
Risk & Compliance
* Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Skills and Experience
* Previous Marketing experience
* Efficient, professional and organised
* A high level of attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent understanding of the English language including a high standard proof-reading ability
* Team player with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels
* Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
* Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload, meeting deadlines and operating efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Self-sufficient and proactive, a quick learner who demonstrates initiative
* Tenacious and results focused
* MS Outlook and Office (PowerPoint/Word) experience
* Confidential and discrete; experience of handling sensitive issues