Small scientific company based in Brighton are looking for an Administrator to join their team, £25-30k doe. Flexibility, a team player, ability to work in a quiet, heads down environment and previous experience gained in a similar scientific/clinical/research industry and small office is essential. Must be happy working alone frequently as senior staff are out on business matters or working remotely.
This is a varied role where you will be supporting up to 10 staff with the following:
- Coordinate with other office staff on administration support
- Organise and arrange meetings and ensure minutes and actions are completed and monitored
- Manage both national and international travel and accommodation for staff
- Collating expenses claims and company bank card statements
- Answering phone, collecting and sorting of the daily post, managing office consumables and document management/archiving
- Assist the company Quality Manager with the administration of the electronic Quality Management System (on SharePoint)
Excellent time management skills and ability to distinguish between conflicting demands, scheduling and planning work to meet priorities and deadlines
Please be aware applications will only be considered if you have worked in a small office and have experience working in a scientific industry. Sharepoint experience highly desirable. Immediate interviews.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, parking available, annual bonus up to 10% salary based on performance, 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, BUPA, childcare vouchers, Critical Illness, Life Assurance.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy