A global software house in the centre of Brighton are looking for a passionate Front End Developer to join their team. The company have been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Vompanies to Work For and Great Places to Work.
The company has a great workplace culture with a pleasent, friendly atmosphere. There are regular social outings, a variety of different food days and free drinks on a Friday afternoon.
The role would be suitable for a confident and experienced Front End Developer that would enjoy driving the company into it's next generation of modern technologies, and supporting a small team.
* Experience in building test-driven, full-stack applications. Specifically with Node.js
* 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
* Flexible working
* Enhanced family/partner friendly policies to support you in those big life moments
* Commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
* Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
* Team socials
* Commitment to personal career growth by providing you with learning and development resources
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply