A Pensions regulatory job role in Brighton with a salary from £45K
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator in Brighton, East Sussex has recently re-structured its case management function into Supervision and Enforcement specialist teams.
Your new role
Working in the Supervision team, you will regulate the highest profile group occupational pension schemes, where the risk of anything not running smoothly would have the biggest impact on those affected.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of leading complex, contentious and high-pressured cases (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a financial/banking/regulatory/legal/Defined Benefit pensions environment
- Knowledge of the commercial landscape and of the pension market and knowledge of the underlying financial arrangements common in the market
- Evidence of communicating and reporting findings to senior stakeholders clearly and giving clear and robust recommendations for further action
- Experience of pensions regulation and the pensions industry gained externally or within The Pensions Regulator (TPR) to such a level as to be able to quickly assess information and risk, be a subject matter expert for others, confidently and assuredly deal with trustee's and other stakeholders at Board level.
What you'll get in return
An initial starting salary FROM £43,532, performance related pay towards the top of the salary grade, up to 25% of salary to aim for as bonuses, a civil service DB pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (33 days inclusive of bank holidays) and, in addition, the opportunity to utilise flexi-time to build up as many as 24 flexi days per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.