£18 per hour | 40.25 hours | Nights only | CQC compliant | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available |
A medium, CQC compliant elderly care home in Brighton requires a Registered General Nurse to join and be a part of their night nursing team.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
• 40.25 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.00
• CQC compliant
• Can offer tier 2 Sponsorship
• Staff meals provided
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)