Are you an experienced Administrator who wants to move into HR? Perhaps you already work as a HR Administrator but you want more exposure.
An opportunity has arisen in Central Brighton for an Administrator with HR experience. Even if you have a passion to get into HR, this could be the role for you.
You will be first point of contact for Team Leaders for payroll, holiday, absence and general enquiries.
* Completion of time sheets and other elements of absence reporting procedures
* You need to be an approachable individual
* Being aware of absence trends
* Be involved in payroll
* Supporting team leaders with key administrative HR tasks
* Be aware of overall department absence and work with management to ensure appropriate support is in place
This is a really exciting career move for someone who wants to embark on their HR journey!
If you have a keen interest in HR or you already have a career in HR, apply NOW.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK