Are you looking for a career in recruitment, specifically Education? Would the opportunity to work for the market-leading agency as an Education Recruitment Consultant in Brighton appeal to you?
Teaching Personnel are hiring in our nationally recognised Brighton office for an Education Recruitment Consultant, we have a vacancy to join our SEN team. Previous experience working as a Recruitment Consultant isn’t essential, if you have a sales background, or knowledge of the Education sector and the confidence to forge relationships, secure new business and find education professionals work in schools, we would like to hear from you now.
Education Recruitment Consultant – The position
The successful applicant will be offered a full time permanent position, you will work in a busy and faced past environment and need to quickly adapt and get up to speed. Working as a Recruitment Consultant will require resilience, a business mind and good numerical and verbal skills as you’ll deal with senior school contacts on a daily basis (Head teachers, business managers). Some of the responsibilities of an Education recruitment consultant include;
* Advertising for new candidates, through current and open vacancies
* Making contact with suitable applicants, arranging a registration meeting
* Completing appropriate vetting; DBS checks, references and right to work documents
* Conducting a face to face interview and explaining the supply process
* Outbound sales calls to client and our target schools
* Meeting with school contacts, office staff through to Head teachers
* Working towards your individual and branch targets on a quarterly basis
The successful applicant will join our SEN team in Brighton, working alongside an internally developed branch manager who has come through the ranks as a trainee. Teaching Personnel are hiring due to growth and a successful academic year. We are an organic business, driven by hard work and dedication, with a structured career ladder and path to work towards, our staff retention is excellent and 95% of management started their career at TP.
The best Education Recruitment Consultants in our business have the ability to communicate effectively and organise their priorities each day. You will need to be computer literate and have the ability to amend/update CVs, create marketing and send articulate emails to your contacts to create further business. There is no perfect fit in Education Recruitment; you will need to have genuine ambition and the motivation to succeed on a daily basis. Due to the nature of the supply business, the working day starts from 7am as you’ll source teachers and support staff for emergency sickness each morning. We are looking for individuals with a strong personality and commitment to excellence, in return for your dedication Teaching Personnel offer;
* First rate internal training, via our Learning and Development programme
* On-going support and daily coaching from your line manager
* Contributory stakeholder pension and generous holiday entitlement
* Life assurance
* Regular prizes for length of service & performance and two annual company wide events
* Reduced working hours during the school holidays (9-3)
If you are serious about a career and believe you have the ambition and skills to be successful within this sector, apply for this Education Recruitment Consultant position now. Teaching Personnel are the market education agency and have been providing a first rate service to schools throughout the UK since 1996 and we are constantly on the look-out for talented individuals to join our team.
For any more information before applying, please visit the careers page on Teaching Personnel’s website and see more about the company and position before hand.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and we will be in touch to discuss your application and the position in more detail