Commercial Catering Engineer required for our client based in Brighton, a specialist in providing the service, breakdown repair and installation of commercial catering equipment throughout East Sussex and Greater London.
The Commercial Catering Engineer will be required to provide service, maintenance and breakdown across a number of key sites, predominately covering the M23 corridor with occasional further travel required as and when. The contracts currently in play are with Pub chains (i.e. Fullers and Greene King) and Restaurant Chains.
The Commercial Catering Engineer will have experience in the service, maintenance and breakdown on various commercial catering equipment, including, fryers, ovens, microwaves and steamers. The Commercial Catering Engineer MUST hold their comcat qualifications, including comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5 or equivalent. It would be highly advantageous for the Commercial Catering Engineer to have refrigeration experience.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service, maintenance and breakdown on a variety of commercial catering equipment.
* Covering M23 patch, with occasional further travel as and when required.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Requirements
* Hold up to date, Comcat tickets, including Comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5
* Based within the East Sussex area.
* Ideally 5+ years' experience on the tools, working on commercial catering equipment.
* Refrigeration is also required for this role.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Remuneration
* £32,000 - £35,000 DOE
* Company Van +Fuel Card
* 40 hour week
* Pension Scheme
* 20 days annual leave + bank holidays