We are looking for a marketing analyst to join a rapidly growing marketing team. You will be responsible for all analysis run for the marketing team, working closely with channel leads to unearth insights to optimise activity. Reporting to the CMO, you will also work closely with senior marketing leadership to analyse customer behaviour and cohort data, and build audience insights through research tools to help inform strategic business decisions.
You will also be responsible for the marketing reporting (via Tableau) and insights on a weekly basis, as well as an integral part of the team who run conversion rate optimisation tests across the website.
The right candidate will have a strong background in data analysis, and be experienced in daily management and implementation of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and popular CRO and research tools. You’ll be well organised, comfortable with a dynamic marketing environment and find your satisfaction in turning data into insight. You must be a confident and clear communicator as you will often be breaking down data analysis and analytics for purposes of reporting to the CMO & the board.
* Strong and extensive experience in Google analytics & Google Tag Manager
* Understanding of multi-channel marketing data and the relationship between channels
* Strong knowledge of data visualisation tools preferred (i.e. Tableau)
* Understanding of audience data from research (i.e. GWI)
* Advanced Microsoft Excel for analysis and charting
* Experienced in analysing onsite customer behaviour and end to end customer journeys
* Experience with analysing large data sets
* Experienced working on managing and maintaining digital marketing campaigns
* Strong commercial awareness and ability to translate data into effective insights
* Knowledge of the latest analytics products and practices
* Ability to work with a range of analytics products and services including: measurement planning, reporting, analytics auditing, analytics configuration, tag management configuration, debugging and supporting CRO experiments
Additional Useful Skills:
* Experience with marketplace brands
* Experience implementing analytics systems
* Interest in photography a plus
You will possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively.
We really care about our employee's development, happiness, wellness and work life balance. We offer a welcoming, friendly and supportive working environment in the heart of Brighton, plus we provide lots of great benefits including:
* A competitive salary
* Your birthday lie-in
* workplace pension
* 22 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 3 years
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee Awareness Pathway (EAP)
* Pet friendly workplace
* Weekly delivery of fresh fruit
* Friday afternoon drinks
* Regular social events