Permanent Technical Recruitment & Office Manager – Brighton – Salary £30,000-£40,000 D.O.E
(Will consider F/T, part-time or flexible working options)
My client is a Technical/Gaming SME, looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Recruitment & Office Manager to work in their centrally located, Brighton office.
Have you worked as a Specialist Recruitment Consultant in either the Gaming or other Technical Industry and looking for that move In-house? OR are you already working an in-house Recruitment role within the technical arena but looking for a new and exciting challenge or a change of scenery? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
As Recruitment & Office Manager you will:
• Source candidates for specialist technical roles, arranging interviews, giving prompt feedback, making job offers and negotiating salaries/day rates.
• Work closely with line managers and company directors, whilst keeping up to date with recruitment trends and external factors that could affect candidate behaviour.
• Recognise candidate experience as top priority in recruitment and onboarding activities.
• Attend university careers fairs to promote to the graduate recruitment market
• Develop recruitment strategies for employer branding, and talent pooling
• Use social media for effective recruitment advertising (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor)
• Partner with external agencies when necessary
As well as the Recruitment function, you will own the Office Management of this small to medium sized business. This will include:
• Organising social events inside and outside the office, supporting and maintaining the culture of the business.
• Managing facilities, including security, fire and health and safety processes.
• Frequently meeting with employees on a 1-2-1 basis to provide lines of communication and support.
• Keeping records of office expenditure to maintaining office policies and admin systems
Plus, any general day to day office duties as required