Are you an excellent organiser with great attention to detail, a can-do attitude and a love or design, textiles or beautiful things? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career within a fast-moving, successful creative studio?
A Shade Above is a bespoke handmade lampshade maker supplying to the interior design, hotel and lighting industries. We have a team of highly skilled craftspeople making our beautiful lampshades within a busy and demanding high-end market. We are industry leaders and committed to providing our customers with a bespoke, expert and personal experience.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now recruiting for a full time Production Administrator to join our friendly team based wholly on site in Portslade.
Whilst the role is process-driven and hopefully you would be obsessed with organisation and detail, this role would suit someone who is comfortable problem-solving, multi-tasking and getting things done. This is a great opportunity for you to develop your career and make a difference in a growing company!
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Production Administrator, you will be responsible for helping to keep the production of our shades and our office team on track. Your particular focus will be on administering our frames as these are bespoke ordered and made per job. And you'll also support our Head of Production processing production sheets, despatching/packing shades, archiving, drafting quotes/status reports. This role has the opportunity to grow into a more general support and customer service role. Duties include:
* Processing frames. Administration and signing in of framework for our lampshades – this is a hugely important role and an essential part of our process.
* Supporting the production manager with organising production sheets, preparing elements for making, resource signing in etc.
* Packing/boxing lampshades in support of the despatch team. Also helping with incoming fabrics, boxes, other resources
* Organising stock frames and fabrics
* Filing, archiving production sheets
* Drafting quotes and liaising with customers on the details of their order
* Answering telephone and email queries from customers and suppliers
* Assist studio team at busy times/holidays
* Stock ordering, stationery/kitchen etc
* Supporting the production team
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have an interest in interior design/fabrics/FF&E procurement, this Production Administrator role could be prefect for you! We are looking for someone who can also demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and admin skills
* A great eye for detail
* Friendly manner when dealing with customers
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and adaptability to other packages (training given)
* Excellent telephone manner
* Experience in a production/studio environment would be ideal
* Can-do, flexible and adaptable attitude
* Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
Our ethos of beautiful bespoke, handmade lampshades and excellent personal service remains steadfast. Learn more about A Shade Above and the Brighton, UK based team.
What we can offer you:
As our Production Administrator, you will be offered a competitive starter salary along with great career opportunities within the company.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Production Administrator
PR Account Executive Brighton Starting salary £22,000, dependant on skills and experience This is an exciting new opportunity for a...View Job
Pensions Assistant/ HR Officer £11.47 per hour Full time 3 month contract Remote but office for training and meetings Pensions...View Job
Administration Product Specialist – Permanent (Full time) Salary: £25-£30k D.O.E Our client based in Brighton are seeking a Product Specialist...View Job
JOB TITLE: Receptionist – Immediate Start LOCATION: Brighton HOURS: Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:30pm DURATION: Ongoing – Temp to...View Job
Immediate temporary opportunity has arisen for this Student Accommodation based in Brighton for a proactive and enthusiastic Reception/Customer Service Associate...View Job