Contract type: Full time– Permanent
Study Group are looking for a Group FP&A Analyst to work as part of the Group FP&A team. You will be assisting with overall planning, oversight and delivery of the Group forecasting and month-end process, and finance business partnering for Global Functions.
* Assist with the delivery of the Global planning processes including monthly forecasting, annual budget and three-year plan.
* Assist with the monthly management accounts process that includes monthly and annual forecast analysis on both financial and KPI metrics
* Includes preparation of presentations for the Global Executive Team and the Board
* Work closely with commercial finance teams in relation to forecasting and budgeting process as well as end-of-month analysis
* Business Partner-related activities for functional areas including month end, forecast & budget.
* Help drive change and process improvement via global improvement projects
* Assist optimisation of the Global planning process by maximising utilisation of internal planning tools and ensuring a consistent forecast process across all regional finance teams
* Studying or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
* Working effectively in a team environment
* Finance background (study or working)
* Preferable experience in an international business
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Attention all Secondary Teachers in Brighton and Hove! Are you looking for: * Flexible working opportunities? * Great work-life balance?...View Job
Childcare Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner An amazing opportunity has come up at a stunning, outstanding rated nursery / preschool...View Job
English Graduates – Brighton Prospero Teaching are recruiting in Brighton for English graduates to work within our client school, supporting...View Job
PE Teacher Brighton, East Sussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract...View Job