We are currently seeking experienced Class 2 HGV Drivers to fill multi drop positions in Brighton. A range of jobs are available for day shifts, 05:00am starts, delivering Fruit and Vegetables.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* At least 21 years old and minimum 1 year's HGV experience.
* No more than 6 points on license and due to insurance we can only accept the following offences – CU10, CU20, CU30, CU40, CU50, CU80, MS10, MS20, MS30, MS50, MS60, MS70, MS80, MS90, SP10, SP20, SP30, SP40, SP50, TS10, TS20, TS30, TS40, TS50, TS60, TS70, MW10, PC10, PC20 and PC30).
* Driver Qualification Card (CPC).
* Tacho Qualification Card.
* Verifiable references.
* Reliable and a good timekeeper.
* Experience in operating a HGV 2 in a safe manner.
* Confident Class 2 driver.
* Able to perform a complete pre and post operation inspection of the vehicle as required by company policy checking tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls are in good working order.
* Able to report any safety issues on standard reports
* Able to follow instructions and the delivery schedule and confident to interact with dispatchers to complete the job to a high standard
* Follow all required safety policies and procedures
Minimum 10 hours pay
IDrive Recruitment are one of the UK's fastest growing Driving and Industrial Sector Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We are currently working with some of London's leading companies and have a range of driving roles available on an ongoing basis
This position will involve driving a 3.5t van (5m in length) the main duties will include: Delivering various building products...View Job
Contract type: Full time, permanent Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international...View Job