Position: Finance Assistant
* Salary: £22,000 to £23,000
* Location: Brighton
* Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
* Excellent benefits and a great work environment plus hybrid working after training
We are recruiting for a Finance or Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic and modern business, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity.
The Finance Assistant will:
* look after the sales ledger and cash books
* post bank receipts and chase customers for outstanding debts
* process purchase invoices
* undertake supplier statement and bank reconciliations
* process employees’ expenses
This role is suitable for someone highly organised with a keen interest in Finance and Accounts who is ideally studying towards or qualified in a relevant qualification such as AAT or equivalent.
The salary is around £22,000 per annum and the role starts initially on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
This is a full time role working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and we are looking for someone who can start asap.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Title: AD FNOL Team Leader Salary: Excellent depending on expereince Location: Hybrid Brighton, East Sussex The Opportunity This is...View Job
About Paxton At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of...View Job
Our client is seeking a Loss Adjuster (Cert CILA / Adv Dip CILA) to work from home and operate throughout...View Job
Fully Remote Full-Time Accounts Payable / Brighton / Accountancy Client Details A well established organisation based in Brighton seeking a...View Job
Recruitment Resourcer…Brighton*** £25,000 Join a fun, energetic team who make money but have great fun whilst they do so! This...View Job