We are recruiting for a Project Manager with experience of managing complex and varied projects to join a new, expanding area of business to develop new medicines for our clients.
Working within our team of scientific and manufacturing experts, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of technical and clinical projects from start to finish. You will also be expected to contribute to developing our processes and capabilities to put us in a strong position for further growth.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-organised and detail-driven Project Manager with experience of delivering against budget for multi-stakeholder projects according to waterfall and/or hybrid methodologies. Our ideal candidate can build productive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and clients at all levels and communicate clearly and confidently. We welcome applications from candidates with a solid background in project management. Experience of managing projects in the pharmaceutical industry/other highly regulated sector/GMP environment is desirable.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a growing team at a crucial development stage and will be pivotal in helping us to achieve our growth targets, through the delivery of high-quality, on-time projects and a clear focus on process improvement.
There is flexibility for this role to work either on a hybrid or home basis. You will required to be on site for client visits.
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
Custom Pharma Services is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation with a broad portfolio of commercial and development products. We have a proven track record of designing and developing new oral solid dose formulations, supporting our clients from formulation development to clinical then to commercial scale manufacturing and packaging.
Custom is a great place to work where teamwork and support is encouraged, where every individual is valued and supported to achieve their full potential because if you can, then Custom Can!
Custom have recently approved the building of a new product development and commercial manufacturing facility in Brighton. Come and be a part of this exciting journey.
About the role
In summary, requirements are:
• Clearly defining the scope of new projects in conjunction with clients and project stakeholders and creating coherent project specifications.
• Creating clear and realistic project plans and timelines, maintaining them throughout the project lifecycle.
• Managing multiple projects; monitoring and reporting progress to clients and stakeholders in line with project procedures.
• Engaging in proactive client communication and status updates relating to project milestones and ongoing activities.
• Acting as primary contact for clients, leading email communications and meetings.
• Working closely and collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders and subject matter experts across Custom, providing a clear scope of project requirements and ensuring timely delivery of project outputs.
• Ensuring project documents are completed, maintained, and stored appropriately.
• Creating and managing project budgets and financial trackers, managing project invoicing and ensuring scope changes are captured, costed and agreed by clients and stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Working with the planning team and Senior Project Manager to maintain capacity plans and schedules.
• Proactively driving process improvement.
• Flexibility to be either hybrid or home based with regular travel to Custom sites in Brighton and Hove as required
Qualifications, knowledge, experience skills required:
• Educated to degree level and/or with relevant experience.
• Project management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry or similar highly regulated sector/GMP environment.
• Able to deliver projects on time and on budget
• Exemplary interpersonal and client-facing skills
• Able to influence staff at all levels, including Senior Management Team
• Persistent and able to influence actions of others to drive desired results
• Able to remain calm when under pressure and work in a fast-changing environment
• Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects with potentially conflicting requirements
• Excellent communicator, ability to manage client relationships and communicate with senior managers, subject matter experts and production staff
• Capable of developing the Project Manager role and implementing relevant process changes
• Process improvement mind-set, able to improve processes whilst continuing to work with existing systems and ways of working
• Able to deal with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy. Maintain confidentiality regarding company and Client information
• Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.
• 23 days holiday (increasing to 25), plus bank holidays
• Company pension and life assurance
• Profit related company and individual bonus
• Subsidised gym membership
• Health plan
• Bike to work scheme
How to apply
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements.
Location: Hybrid Working
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Programme Management, Project Compliance, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in...View Job
Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £21.58 – £22.58 (£2,000 welcome bonus) Location: Telescombe Cliffs,...View Job
Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £19.83 – £20.33 + £2000 welcome bonus Location: Telescombe Cliffs, Peacehaven...View Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) – Exceptional Nursing home – Brighton, East Sussex – + £1000 welcome bonus Salary: up to £19.00ph...View Job
FLEXIBLE HOURS Disability Assessor Nurse for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Locations: Brighton or Homebased Disability Assessor Nurse Pay: £42k/pa +...View Job