Legal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£22,000 – £45,000 (Uncapped commission and rewards)
Are you a law or LPC graduate? Are you currently working within the Legal field but looking to take you career in another direction? Are you looking for a more dynamic working environment with higher financial rewards? If so why not begin a career in an entrepreneurial and meritocratic role in recruitment.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing associates / partners /general & legal counsel into new roles.
Based in Brighton and recruiting into the hugely lucrative Southern legal market, this role provides fantastic opportunity for fast career progression and exceptionally high fees. Our in-house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies within this continuously booming market. What a great time to join our highest billing division in the company!
What the role involves:
* Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
* Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
* Ideally degree educated with a law degree.
* Experience working in the legal profession is an advantage.
* A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
* You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
* The chance to work with industry leading professionals, all of which have a strong background within the legal sector
* Significant earning potential in terms of both salary and bonus
* A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, with quarterly and annual bonuses
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* Industry-leading training, with automatic enrolment onto CDP 1 from your first day
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flyer events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Hannah Lumley via (url removed). Hannah is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of a brand new Brighton office. As a Team Leader Key...View Job
HR Coordinator (Part-time) Brighton Hybrid working 20 hours a week £25,000 FTE The role: LHH are delighted to be partnering...View Job
Legal Recruitment Consultant £25000 – £40,000/annum £80k OTE in year 1, plus more! Brighton, Brighton and Hove Up to £40k...View Job