Contract type: Full Time – Permanent
We are Study Group. We are a global leader in international education partnering with students and Top Tier Universities from all over the world. We believe in a creating a better world through education, and value talented, driven, and student centred people that believe the same.
We are looking for a Commission Payments Assistant to join our Brighton team. In this role you will be accountable for the accurate and timely processing of all Commission Payments, ensuring they are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
* Responsible for the accurate production and review of the quarterly Agent Commission payment workflow.
* Investigate old balances/clawbacks and seek resolution.
* Answer Stakeholder queries regarding Commission Payments.
* Maintain and secure accurate Agent banking data
* Follow up IT tickets and liaise with System Administrators to resolve system issues.
* Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
* Ensure all payments, bounced payments and bank fees are correctly processed in a timely manner.
* Ensure bank queries and pending issues are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
* Support Head of Shared Services / Commission Payments Supervisor with process improvement projects as and when required.
* Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head of Shared Services / Commission Payments Supervisor.
* Build and maintain good working relationships with the Finance team and business stakeholders.
* Ensure continuous personal development with system maintenance on Agresso, Callidus and Salesforce.
* Ad-hoc. Provide support and assistance to the Finance team as and when required
* AAT Part / Qualified is preferred.
* Knowledge & a good understanding of an Accounts Payable function.
* Previous experience with commission payment systems and/or processes is beneficial.
* Strong Excel skills (V-Lookup, Pivot tables and Functions are essential).
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Attention all Secondary Teachers in Brighton and Hove! Are you looking for: * Flexible working opportunities? * Great work-life balance?...View Job
Childcare Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner An amazing opportunity has come up at a stunning, outstanding rated nursery / preschool...View Job
English Graduates – Brighton Prospero Teaching are recruiting in Brighton for English graduates to work within our client school, supporting...View Job
PE Teacher Brighton, East Sussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract...View Job