Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
To provide high levels of customer service on the service reception desk, ensuring there is good communication between Technicians and customers, ensuring their vehicles are ready on time to the agreed standard.
* To ensure the service customers receive prompt, courteous and effective repair of their vehicles within the guidelines of the policies and procedures of the dealership.
* To liaise with the Workshop Foreman regarding the most effective way of carrying out the work required, taking account of the skills of the workforce, the priorities of the business and the cost implication.
* To ensure all work is correctly invoiced and payment received, handling customer queries courteously and within company policy at all times.
* To maintain close liaison with customers, to ensure maximum customer retention.
* To ensure effective collection and delivery of customers’ vehicles including administering hire / loan cars as required.
* To be responsible for the standards of appearance, safety and discipline and work within the department.
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
* have good mechanical knowledge of cars and parts
* be able to provide outstanding customer service
* have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
* have good attention to detail
* be flexible
* be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures.
and will be:
* enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
* respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
* resilient with a drive to succeed
* honest with high levels of integrity.
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Car Mechanics, Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Bodyshop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.
If you are looking for any automotive positions around the UK then contact us toda
Automotive Technician – Contracting – Brighton Are you a qualified technician looking for a new role and an immediate start...View Job
Job Role We have a number of Franchised Car Dealerships desperate to recruit Vehicle Technicians in the Brighton area of...View Job
Transaction Manager Our client requires a Transaction Manager to join their successful sales department in the Brighton area. Working for...View Job
The Role: Silcom Recruitment are assisting a large, well-known main dealer group located in Brighton. Our client is currently in...View Job
MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN Basic Salary – Up To £29,500 OTE – Up To £39,000 Working Hours – Monday – Friday 8am...View Job