Our client is a leading digital marketing agency based in central Brighton whom specialise in ecommerce sales, lead generation and brand building is looking to make an additional hire within their PR department for a PR Account Executive.
The PR department is a small team, but growing, and will provide the successful candidate with full training and support to develop existing PR skills and to go on to eventually manage your own clients.
Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ PR experience, and be passionate about media and all things PR!!
Working closely with our Senior PR Manager, you will help with the day-to-day running of our PR department, helping to conceive and deliver PR and communications strategies for our clients across all industries and sectors.
You will also collaborate with the larger team including the SEO Team and the Social Media Team.
As the PR Account Executive you will be well-read and have well-informed opinions on trends across several sectors.
You will also be able to write clear and concise copy. An eye for design and visual styles would be a welcome bonus!
Training and coaching will be provided to build on your PR experience and will you have autonomy to grow with this role and ultimately manage your own clients.
Role Responsibilities of a PR Account Executive:
* You will deliver excellent written communications – from emails to copy
* Help with social media content, activation and management
* Support with meetings and diary organisation for team, clients and others
* Pitch story ideas to journalists by phone / other forms of communication
* Create/develop media lists relevant to the PR client's sectors/stories
* Build and manage relationships with Influencers and Bloggers
Required Skills and Experience of a PR Account Executive:
* 1-3 years’ PR experience is essential
* Excellent verbal communication skills, including in-person and phone manner is a must
* The role requires excellent writing skills (perfect grammar + punctuation)
* Demonstrate creativity, understanding and extreme attention to detail through the ability to create client-ready content, including press releases
* Expertise of Microsoft / Mac software Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and social media platforms
* A drive for excellence – action-oriented and results-driven
* A sophisticated ‘people person’ – an energetic team player who's eager to learn and take constructive feedback in a nurturing environment
* Have initiative + maturity – take ownership and see tasks through
* Trouble-shooter – ability to spot potential issues, avoid or solve them
* A strategic thinker and list-maker who is supremely organised
* An initiative-taker and results-orientated professional keen to grow yourself and our business
Have a passion for the media landscape across different sectors including B2C and B2B
We are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable paid social specialist to expand our clients Paid Social department....View Job
Business Development Manager Fendix Media is a medical technology company (MedTech) based in the UK. It partners with acute NHS...View Job
Role: Media Officer Contract Length: 12 Months FTC Location: Brighton (Hybrid) Responsibilities Be confident in dealing with journalists, stakeholders and...View Job