Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location: Brighton & Hove
Salary: £30,106 – £36,920 ( up to £18.93 per hour) + £5,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours available – you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only ( 7.30am – 8pm ) or Nights only ( 7.15pm – 7.45am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis – you can choose depending on your preference
Company / Hospital information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced staff nurse to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist Eating Disorder Service for children and young people aged 12 – 18 years. The Hospital has 16 beds in total. The service users have a primary diagnosis of an eating disorder or an eating difficulty with a co-morbid presentation for example mental health or psychological issues, such as depression, OCD, anxiety or self-harm. They are situated in an excellent location, just 1 mile from Brighton city centre and close to the beach. They have a fantastic staff to patient ratio (3:1 on days and 4:1 on nights). They have a Good CQC rating.
· The Hospital has a very open and warm culture and offers an extremely supportive and inclusive work environment. They encourage staff to get involved and share their thoughts and ideas which are listened to by management. They have a very talented team including a strong Head Psychiatrist and Phycologist who have been there since the opening of the service (4 years ago). They have a fantastic chef who receives compliments from the patients and staff. They have a great links with NHS England and work very closely with the local community. They are an established service with a long standing friendly and welcoming team!
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They are one of the UK's leading providers for mental health care.
· The Hospital has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
· A newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD, RGN ) ? The Hospital welcomes applications from Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses and General Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
· Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
· Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
· Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
Benefits on offer:
· £5,000 welcome bonus (£2,500 paid in first months pay & £2,500 paid on competition of 12 week probation)
· Relocation Package of up to £5,000
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· Paid NMC registration
· An open and warm culture that offers an extremely supportive and inclusive work environment
· You will be a part of a talented, long standing multidisciplinary team
· Excellent staff to patient ratios (3:1 days and 4:1 nights)
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· A thorough paid 3 week induction
· Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
· Access to training and development opportunities including
o Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
o Leadership & management development
· Long service award
· 33 days annual leave + your birthday off!
· Company pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Enhanced Maternity Package
· Flexible working opportunities
· Wellbeing support and activities including a counselling service, massages, and group activities, quiz nights – who doesn't like a free massage at work?
· Holiday discounts
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Regular breakfast mornings
· Monthly and quarterly staff raffles
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL
Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in...View Job
Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £21.58 – £22.58 (£2,000 welcome bonus) Location: Telescombe Cliffs,...View Job
Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £19.83 – £20.33 + £2000 welcome bonus Location: Telescombe Cliffs, Peacehaven...View Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) – Exceptional Nursing home – Brighton, East Sussex – + £1000 welcome bonus Salary: up to £19.00ph...View Job
FLEXIBLE HOURS Disability Assessor Nurse for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Locations: Brighton or Homebased Disability Assessor Nurse Pay: £42k/pa +...View Job