Senior Recruitment Consultant
Brighton (The Lanes)
Would you like to work in the best office space in Brighton with state of the art facilities and a two-minute walk from the beach?
Are you looking to further grow your career as a recruitment consultant in a business that genuinely doesn’t run on relentless KPI’s and targets but instead on integrity and realistic achievability?
Would you appreciate starting with a business on a minimum of 27 days annual leave entitlement with the ability to earn more with seniority?
Are you looking for a commission structure that can see you earning 30% on billings with no desk cost or threshold?
Would you be motivated by incentives such as all expensed overseas trips to Miami?
If your answer to these questions is yes – read on:
We are on the lookout for our next experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the Brighton team. You’ll be joining an enthusiastic, down to earth team and will become an integral part of Future Build’s growth plans.
What’s in it for you?
* Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly company incentives (fine dining, horse racing, clay pigeon shooting, trips abroad)
* State of the art new offices in the heart of the lanes of Brighton a 2-minute walk from the beach with a rooftop bar view of the sea!
* Access to yoga sessions, paddle boarding, hit classes and many more activities with our office membership
* Discounts for local restaurants and shops within Brighton & Hove
* Annual Summer and Christmas party
* Extra holiday entitlement
* Training & Development
* Early finish on Friday’s and later start on Mondays to enjoy an extra long weekend!
Who are we looking for?
* Somebody with a minimum 18 months 360 recruitment experience. Ideally within the permanent market however we would be open to temp/ contract recruiters.
* Experience in building and nurturing client relationships
* Proven track record of success
* Highly resilient and a self-starter
* Can work well individually but also a strong team player
* A fantastic representative of the Future Build brand
A bit more about the role:
* Maintaining and nurturing existing client relationships as well as using business development techniques to build new client relationships within a niche area of Construction
* Resourcing and headhunting white collar construction candidates. The salaries of the roles being placed sit between circa £40k-£120k meaning high permanent fees are available for you
* Negotiating rates with clients
* Managing the 360 process from start to finish
* Become an expert within your market with a consultative approach to best advise clients and candidates
* Network within your market including client and candidate meetings
* Providing strong aftercare to clients
* Communicate effectively with the Future Build team, adhering to company values being a great team player and motivator
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of a brand new Brighton office. As a Team Leader Key...View Job
HR Coordinator (Part-time) Brighton Hybrid working 20 hours a week £25,000 FTE The role: LHH are delighted to be partnering...View Job
About Paxton At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of...View Job