We are looking for an experienced Payroller to work with a market leading payroll company in Brighton in this permanent, full time role.
You’ll be part of a busy and hard-working payroll team working on multiple payrolls in a customer focused and client facing role which will involve assisting with:
* Efficient processing of the weekly/monthly pay runs
* Generate reports for monthly/quarterly liabilities
* Process new starters, P45s and salary changes
* Processing statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
* Investigation of customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
* Scheduling of FPS/EPS
* Respond to customer e-mails across shared mailboxes in a timely and accurate manner
* Effectively answer payroll queries verbally, either on inbound or outbound customer calls, and support CSC Team with transferred calls
We are looking for someone with some previous Payroll experience and knowledge such as experience or knowledge of HMRC, Maternity, Statutory Sick Pay, new starters, leavers and relevant payroll legislation.
The salary is £21,000 per annum which will rise to £22,000 after successful completion of the probation period. On top of this the company offers a fantastic training scheme, opportunities for career progression and other benefits such as regular company social events, a travel loan, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as your birthday off and paid overtime as and when it is available.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency