Position: Accounts and Administration Assistant
* Pay rate: £11 per hour
* Location: Brighton
* Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-1pm 20 hours per week- can be flexible with hours
We are recruiting for this role immediately on an going temporary basis with the ideal candidate becoming permanent. Due to remote location, driving is essential.
* Book-keeping using Sage (Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, and Bank reconciliations)
* Human resources – setting new files up for new sub-contractors and new vehicles.
* Covering reception and dealing with telephone queries and responding emails
* Facilities management – ordering stationery supplies
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment business in relation to this assignment
Job Title: AD FNOL Team Leader Salary: Excellent depending on expereince Location: Hybrid Brighton, East Sussex The Opportunity This is...View Job
About Paxton At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of...View Job
Our client is seeking a Loss Adjuster (Cert CILA / Adv Dip CILA) to work from home and operate throughout...View Job
Fully Remote Full-Time Accounts Payable / Brighton / Accountancy Client Details A well established organisation based in Brighton seeking a...View Job
Recruitment Resourcer…Brighton*** £25,000 Join a fun, energetic team who make money but have great fun whilst they do so! This...View Job