Primary Supply Teaching Assistant – Full Time
Are you interested in a career supporting children’s learning and development? Can you make a difference in the classroom and inspire today’s young learners?
Full time TA in Brighton, East Sussex
As a Primary Teaching Assistant you could:
– Encourage children to develop a lifelong love for learning
– Work alongside the teacher to organise the classroom learning environment and deliver lessons; support children during teaching and learning inputs
– Deliver small groups sessions to develop children’s Literacy and Maths skills
– Support children’s personal, social and emotional development
– Work within the wider school team to organise extra-curricular events in school
– Support children on an individual basis
Teaching support opportunities are available on a day to day supply basis, or there is potential to secure long term placements in Primary Schools. Whether you have experience working as teaching support staff or are new to career, it is a fantastic way to get experience and develop confidence across different educational settings.
What you’ll need to progress in a Teaching Support Career with Supply Desk:
Primary Teaching Assistant:
– Experience as a Teaching Assistant or within an educational or childcare setting
– Energetic and creative approach to inspire children’s learning
– Passion for children’s development in education.
– Based in Brighton, East Sussex or local
– DBS registered on the update service or willingness to apply.
– NVQ’s or relevant childcare qualifications desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
– Competitive pay rates in reflection of your experience
– Safeguarding training
– Access to further CPD training such as Promoting Positive Behaviour, Autism Awareness and Intervention training
– Control of your own work schedule – opportunities to work casual day to day supply or long term placements
– Weekly pay
– Dedicated team on hand for support at Supply Desk
There is no better time to join Supply Desk! Primary Supply Teaching Assistants are in high demand! Contact us today to increase your chances of securing work and possible long term roles.
If you are interested in a Primary Teaching Assistant position based in Brighton, East Sussex or have any questions, please contact Supply Desk on or forward your CV to or Apply to this advert and we will contact you shortly.
We look forward to working with you!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Attention all Secondary Teachers in Brighton and Hove! Are you looking for: * Flexible working opportunities? * Great work-life balance?...View Job
BRIGHTON PRIMARY TEACHER Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place...View Job
Salary: £26,500 (Pro Rata) Ref: SM4032 S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for...View Job
Secondary Maths Teacher in Brighton Supply Desk are currently recruiting on the behalf of a Secondary School in Brighton who...View Job