BRIGHTON PRIMARY TEACHER
Supply Desk are a nationwide education recruitment company specialising in Primary, SEND, and Secondary education. We place our teaching staff in day-to-day and long-term placements in an extensive number of Primary and Secondary schools across Sussex. We are currently looking to recruit Primary Teachers based in Brighton, and will happily accept applications from ECTs.
Does a flexible work schedule interest you? Are you passionate about delivering inspiring teaching and learning opportunities? Supply Desk and Primary Schools across Brighton and Hove need YOU!
Your role as a Primary Teacher is to ensure continuity in children’s access to high quality education through day to day supply or long term placements. Supply Desk are committed to this vision and, with your help, our mission is to keep teaching staff in classrooms.
The opportunities are endless with Supply Desk representing you. This is a great opportunity to develop relationships with a range of Primary Schools across Brighton, East Sussex and potentially gain a long-term role.
What you’ll need to succeed with Supply Desk:
– Experience teaching in a Primary school as a Primary Teacher.
– Passion for children’s development in education.
– QTS as a Primary Teacher.
– DBS registered on the update service or willingness to apply.
– Positive classroom management skills.
– Based in Brighton or local
– Secure knowledge of the National Curriculum as a Primary Teacher.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
– Competitive pay rates in reflection of your experience
– Safeguarding training
– Access to further CPD training such as Team Teach, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Autism Awareness
– Weekly pay
– Dedicated team on hand for support
– Control of your own work schedule – opportunities to work casual day to day supply or long term placements
– Explore the ethos and vision of schools in your local area – find a school which suits you.
– Opportunities to develop skills and enhance your strengths and career desires.
There is no better time to join Supply Desk! Contact us today to increase your chances of securing teaching work and possible long term roles.
If you are interested in a Primary Supply Teacher position based in Brighton or have any questions, please contact Supply Desk on or forward your CV to (url removed)
Alternatively apply to this advert and we will contact you shortly.
We look forward to working with you!
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Attention all Secondary Teachers in Brighton and Hove! Are you looking for: * Flexible working opportunities? * Great work-life balance?...View Job
Childcare Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner An amazing opportunity has come up at a stunning, outstanding rated nursery / preschool...View Job
English Graduates – Brighton Prospero Teaching are recruiting in Brighton for English graduates to work within our client school, supporting...View Job
PE Teacher Brighton, East Sussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and contract...View Job