Multi-Disciplinary Team Leader
Salary: £39k per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Some weekend working required.
Staff Development Commitment
Flexible working, where appropriate
Enhanced occupational sick pay, maternity/ paternity and adoption pay.
We'll pay your fees or subscriptions to professional bodies or societies where it's relevant to your job
Reduced prices at selected retailers including Dell and O2
Reduced cost of a new bike and accessories with the Cycle2Work scheme
25 Days holiday per annum with ability to buy more and an increase after year 3 with company
Pension and more
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and confident new team member to manage a multi-disciplinary team in an expanding organisation. The role would lead a team of specialists to develop wellbeing solutions for members and clients.
Are you a confident leader with excellent communication skills? Can you create a positive and solution focused working culture?
This could be the job for you.
The MDT Lead is responsible for developing, managing and delivering programmes of high-quality, evidence-based health and wellbeing activities. The successful candidate will play an important role in promoting and supporting the wellbeing agenda in both our settings and our community.
· Inspire, lead and motivate the wellbeing team.
· Provide and support leadership and development opportunities
· Provide holistic wellbeing programmes
· Stay abreast of evidence-based practice, new equipment, technologies, and interventions to influence practice for the future.
· Lead a multi-disciplinary team, managing professionals from physical therapies, and specialists in wellbeing.
· Create and update health and safety and risk assessments for all activities undertaken by the wellbeing team both inside and outside the setting.
· Proactively lead the process for coproduction of services with stakeholders
· Oversee recruitment, supervision, training and continual professional development of the team.
· Develop and empower the wellbeing team to deliver programmes focused on participation in meaningful activity, in line with the five ways to wellbeing.
· Collaborate with colleagues to support, develop and deliver wellbeing services.
· Engage with volunteers to enhance the member and customer experience and ensure positive social impact.
· Manage a devolved budget and ensure effective use of people and resources.
For more details and a full job description please email me your CV and contact details