My client is an award-winning agency looking to bring on board a Paid Media Manager that will play a key role in the planning and management of paid media programs for their clients. They will collaborate with account management teams to develop paid media and digital strategy for our clients that feed into the client’s strategic plans and objectives.
This position suits a digital specialist with either dedicated paid media experience, or who may have a wide range of digital skills but is looking to focus on paid media specifically in their next role.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in planning, executing, managing, and optimising paid media campaigns and strategies in previous roles.
* You have experience in and demonstrated examples of the following:
* Strong working knowledge in paid media channels, including paid search, paid social, display, and emerging channels
* Experience in planning, executing, managing, and optimising paid media campaigns
* Experience and understanding of using tracking pixels, UTM tags and parameters, and tagging and tracking website behaviour using tag manager systems
* Advanced understanding of paid media and the media tech landscape
* Knowledge and use of industry-standard tools to help support your campaigns
* Confidence in presenting your ideas and plans, both internally and externally to clients
* Confidence in using software to plan, present, and report on your media campaigns
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing a portfolio of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns across multiple client accounts
* Developing paid media strategies and media plans as part of wider strategies for clients
* Liaising with the relevant parties to devise and set up tracking pixels, conversion pixels, and behaviour event tracking in order to track effectiveness of paid media campaigns and other digital activity
* Managing the day-to-day functions of digital account management, including maintaining competitive reports, campaign data/results, flowcharts, budgets, invoices, and finances
* Cross-department collaboration; working with various groups within the agency (Account, Strategy, Creative, Finance, Operations) on ongoing projects as well as ad-hoc requests
* Facilitating campaign setup and launches, ensuring proper QA of campaign and tracking setups
* Championing the paid media team and the wider media team within the agency
* 4+ years of paid media experience
* Intermediate to advanced understanding of and experience with paid media planning and campaign management, and the curiosity and passion for business and technology
* Understanding of and experience with media tagging and tracking technology
* Understanding of and experience with set up and use of tracking pixels, tag manager systems, and tracking campaign performance Excellent organization and communication skills
* Ability to quickly learn and apply new software, technologies, and methodologies
* A positive can-do attitude
* B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field, although not required
* Agency experience preferred but by no means necessary
Salary: Between £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
Location: You can be based remotely for the right person or alternatively based near Brighton, Macclesfield or Manchester with hybrid working 2 days a week.
Please do apply asap to hear more about this exciting opportunity
We are on the lookout for a passionate and knowledgeable paid social specialist to expand our clients Paid Social department....View Job