My client is a leading Occupational Health Provider, who combine expert advice and clinical services for their clients tailored to improve people’s wellbeing and performance.
They are looking to recruit two Senior Software Developers to be part of an agile team consisting of Developers, Product Analysts, Testers, and Support Analysts. The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of our core systems.
This is a full-time role, with hybrid working between their office based in central Brighton and remote.
As their team is growing you will become one of their platform experts. To achieve this, you will participate in change boards, planning, design and Agile Ceremonies and work alongside technical partners to deliver new features. You will support the Junior Developers in their career progression and provide your expert knowledge and assistance to the IT service desk team regarding any escalated issues related to the application.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Deliver ongoing development & maintenance of the core business platform
• Work within an agile development team alongside Developers, Product Analysts, Testers and Support Analysts
• Act as a system architect when required
• Act as subject matter expert regarding the application
• Participating in change boards, planning, design, and Agile ceremonies
• Provide expert assistance to IT service desk staff on escalated issues related to the application.
• Work alongside technical partners to deliver new features
• Support Junior Developers in their career progression
We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the...View Job
Our client is an innovative language training provider, leading the way in foreign language evening courses across the UK. They...View Job
We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time...View Job
Account Manager / Client Services Manager An award winning and growing Digital agency in Brighton is looking for an Account...View Job
Infrastructure & SQL Database Administrator Up to £60,000 per annum Hybrid Brighton We are currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure...View Job