Domiciliary Home Care Worker | Covering the Brighton & Hove area| Full and Part Time positions available| Hourly pay from £11.00, enhanced pay for weekends and Bank Holidays
Care4you Homecare Services Ltd was founded at the end of 2016 by two friends who have over 40 years of combined experience.
Our aim is to provide care with passion and pride to give customers the highest standard of assistance within their own homes. We want to enable customers to be independent, happy, comfortable and confident in their own environment.
We are looking for care workers to join our friendly team.
What can you expect in return?
* Travel allowance for car user and bus users
* Free uniform
* Free training and ongoing support
* Opportunity to gain a Diploma Qualification in Health and Social Care
* Enhanced pay weekends and bank holidays
* Option of using a Company car
* Paid annual leave
* Opportunity to progress and develop your skills in person-centred care
Are you the right person for the job?
* Experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Be flexible to work a variety of hours including weekends
* Be able to adhere to all health and safety, and company policies
* Live within a commutable distance
* Role is suited for individuals that prefer both flexible hours or set shifts
What will your role as a Domiciliary Home Care Worker look like?
* To carry out and undertake specific, personal care and light housework which will provide good quality of health and well-being for our customers
* To contribute, develop and implement customers’ individual care plans
* To work flexibly and meet customers’ support needs
* To communicate effectively and professionally with family and advocates
* To actively talk and listen to customers
* To work efficiently and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company
* To complete induction and mandatory training when necessary
* Commit yourself to developing skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager and your colleagues
* To be person-centred in all aspects of your role
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you
Dental Practice Manager / Brighton, East Sussex / Part Time MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in...View Job
Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £21.58 – £22.58 (£2,000 welcome bonus) Location: Telescombe Cliffs,...View Job
Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £19.83 – £20.33 + £2000 welcome bonus Location: Telescombe Cliffs, Peacehaven...View Job
Care Assistant – Days & Nights Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton BN2 6DA CQC RATED 'GOOD' Our hours are flexible, so...View Job
Senior Care Assistant Warren Road, Woodingdean, Brighton BN2 6DA CQC RATED 'GOOD' Our hours are flexible, so we make shifts...View Job