Junior Wordpress Developer
Starting Salary £20,600
We have an exciting vacancy for a Junior Wordpress Developer to join our thriving team at Bamboo Nine.
Bamboo Nine is a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in the centre of Brighton, specialising in Paid Media and SEO. We have a close-knit team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and be part of an ambitious business that will continue to grow and evolve.
We are seeking a Junior Wordpress Developer with a passion for creating beautiful and engaging digital experiences to join our growing web development department.
We will provide additional learning resources, regular progress meetings and opportunities to grow your skillset with the support of a senior developer.
The role involves supporting all departments in Bamboo Nine with web development tasks, including maintaining existing clients’ sites and helping create new builds from scratch. The ideal candidate should possess a passion for coding, and a desire to progress and learn as a developer.
* Implementing technical fixes to existing clients’ sites
* Updating content
* Building new page templates from designs
* Creating bespoke WordPress themes (with support)
* Testing new builds
Knowledge & Skills:
* Proficient in HTML and CSS
* Previous experience using WordPress
* Understanding of responsive development concepts
* Knowledge of accessibility standards
* An interest in UX design
* Experience working with Gutenberg, and Advanced Custom Fields
* Familiarity using PHP to customise WordPress
In return you will receive excellent benefits including: –
* Central Brighton location
* Scottish Widows Pension
* 28 days paid Annual Leave plus bank Holidays
* Personal Development plan with biannual reviews and objective setting
* Regular employee training sessions
* Christmas and Summer company parties
* Regular office socials
* Office Closed between Christmas and New Year
* Referral Bonus for introducing new employees
* Weekly local artisan teas and coffee delivery
* Weekly fruit and milk delivery
* Office Dog!
* Organic promotions (we promote within)
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the...View Job
Our client is an innovative language training provider, leading the way in foreign language evening courses across the UK. They...View Job
We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £24,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job