Software Support Technician
Full Time, Permanent
£20,000 – £24,000 p.a.
A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist manufacturing software is seeking an intelligent and motivated individual to join their existing support team.
The right applicant must enjoy problem solving, have a willingness to learn and be enthusiastic and personable. This position may suit a graduate with a Maths or Science background or someone who is possibly looking for their first role in IT.
The position requires working independently to solve customer support issues, operating closely with other members of the support department and liaising with the development team, so good communication skills at all levels are required.
* Receive incoming support calls and emails directly from customers
* Meticulous logging of all customer calls
* Conduct research to reproduce and resolve customer issues
* Completing various projects as assigned
* Escalation and reproduction of technical issues for the development team
* Software testing, QA tasks and technical documentation
* Enthusiasm for problem solving
* Strong Maths & Science GCSE's
* Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Sciences or similar
* Ability to be productive without supervision
* Good communication skills
* Organisational skills with ability to prioritise
* Driving licence preferred
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the...View Job
Our client is an innovative language training provider, leading the way in foreign language evening courses across the UK. They...View Job
We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time...View Job
Role: Developer Reporting to: Head of DataOps Location: Remote (Brighton Office) Salary: £40k+ Our client’s solutions supply multi-hazard data and...View Job