Role: PCB Assembler
* Location: Brighton
* Pay rate: £10 per hour
* Hours: Monday-Thursday 7.30am-16:30pm, Friday 07:30am-12:30pm
We are looking for a PCB assembler to assist a busy and growing engineering company with manufacturing printed circuit boards for use in electronics.
As a PCB assembler you will:
* Assemble conventional, through-hole Printed Circuit Boards
* Hand solder PCBs, soldering and working to component level
* Rework solder related faults including SMT
* Assist in other electronic assemblies
A background or interest in electrics is desired.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Revolution Resourcing Brighton is currently looking for Cable Assembly Technicians to work within an Electronics environment which is located in...View Job
Based in Brighton with Hybrid working options the Technical Project Manager will be joining an exiting organisation that developing Wearable...View Job
Coalesce Management Consultancy (CMC) have an consulting assignment available for a Senior Electronics Engineer to work on a project we...View Job
Alarm Service Engineer | Brighton, Home Counties and London | 40 per week plus overtime | Monday to Friday |£32,000-£37,000...View Job