Legal Recruitment Consultant
£25000 – £40,000/annum £80k OTE in year 1, plus more!
Brighton, Brighton and Hove
Up to £40k base salary, £80k OTE in year 1.
* The best software to help you succeed as a recruitment consultant.
* Promotions and pay rises.
* In house trainer and bespoke training programme.
* European city breaks for hitting target.
* 25 days holiday, plus incentives for more time off.
* Recruitment Consultant hitting target can work flexi time.
* Great social calendar and charity events.
* Vibrant offices in central Manchester.
* Must have experience of dealing with the London commercial market
Want to be in charge of your own success? Join a legal recruitment company who are growing at a rapid rate. They work with the biggest law firms in the North West and need someone to focus on London for them
* Join as a recruitment consultant
* Warm desk available although BD will be required
* Place legal professionals
* Network through calls, emails and social media.
* There’s a big database to source candidates from.
* Hit the ground running by working on existing accounts.
* You’re supported with marketing help.
* Based from central Manchester.
* You’ll have experience in legal recruitment covering the London market, albeit from their Manchester office. Please only apply if you have legal recruitment experience covering the London market dealing with commercial firms
* Naturally competitive and ready to step up.
* Always thinking of ideas to improve and grow.
* Sociable and handy on the phone!
* You’ll enjoy hitting targets.
* Commutable to central Manchester.
* Amazing office location in central Manchester.
* Recruitment company that has a superb reputation.
* Well-networked with many law firms.
* Ambitious growth plans.
* Employees are treated very well – there are lots of perks including flexibility to work from home and autonomy.
* Grown up environment where consultants are treated like adults.
* No KPI's.
If you’re looking to grow your recruitment career and use your legal skills, please apply today! We have many roles available ranging from trainee recruitment consultant to manager level across many sectors
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of a brand new Brighton office. As a Team Leader Key...View Job
HR Coordinator (Part-time) Brighton Hybrid working 20 hours a week £25,000 FTE The role: LHH are delighted to be partnering...View Job
About Paxton At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of...View Job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction Brighton Competitive salary and benefits A great place to work: What a time to join...View Job