We are looking a Software Support Technician to join a software company in the Brighton area on a full time permanent basis working 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
As a Software Support Technician you will:
* Deal with incoming support calls and emails from customers
* Reproduce errors in the software, explain them to the programmers and test the fix before sending new versions of the software back to the customers
* Complete various projects as assigned
* Escalate technical issues for the development team
* Software testing, QA tasks and completing technical documentation
You’ll need to enjoy problem solving and have a strong interest in technology, with good qualifications in IT, Maths or Science, ideally to degree level or equivalent but as a minimum to A level or equivalent.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but between £20K and £24K.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Scrum Masters: £45k – £65k+ Neg+ Bonus. Excellent benefits. Ref: 4110MA. South East: East Sussex / Kent (relocation assistance available):...View Job
We are recruiting for a project manager for a well established software company’s customer facing software implementation projects across the...View Job
Our client is an innovative language training provider, leading the way in foreign language evening courses across the UK. They...View Job
This an amazing opportunity for a Front End Developer within a well-renowned, long-established Software Platform. Calling all Front End Developers...View Job
Software Support Technician Full Time, Permanent Brighton £20,000 – £24,000 p.a. A well established Brighton based software company providing specialist...View Job