At Paxton, we design and manufacture market leading security solutions for smart buildings. With over 35 years of experience, we put our core values of simplicity, quality, and honesty at the heart of everything we do.
Our people are key and making Paxton to be a great place to work is one of our top goals. We’re delighted to be listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for the last three consecutive years.
Our team is constantly expanding, and we currently have over 370 employees located at 12 locations across the globe with offices in the UK, US, France, Germany, South Africa, UAE and Benelux.
Join our busy and fast paced in-house recruitment team based in our Brighton office, where you will be responsible for providing administrative support and covering the full Lifecyle of the recruitment and onboarding process. We are looking for an organised and target driven individual with a background in administration who is looking to either start or continue their career in recruitment. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain some great experience within the recruitment industry.
What will you do?
* Support the recruitment team processing applications received through the recruitment system and submitting the best candidates for review
* Responsible for processing new starters and internal moves, such as sending offer letters, raising contracts, inputting starters on the inhouse HR System, processing employment forms
* Welcoming new starters to the business arranging inductions and catering
* Responsible for coordinating and booking in all interviews for the Recruitment team and Hiring Managers
* Supporting Hiring Managers with any documentation required to ensure a smooth onboarding process
* Checking and processing right to work documentation and recording this on spreadsheets and portals
* Liaising with HR to prepare new starters for payroll and onboarding
* Updating and maintaining internal systems
* Raising purchase orders and processing of invoices
* Arranging temporary labour offers and contracts
What you’ll bring
* Excellent verbal and written commination skills
* Ability to deliver presentations with confidence and professionalism
* Some experience in an administrative role, analysing data and organising diaries of others
* Experience using Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office programmes
* Some experience in recruitment would be advantageous but is not essential
* Highly organised and target driven
* 25-days holiday plus bank
* Hybrid 2 days a week from home (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
* Pension matched up to 5%
* Private Medical (opt In)
* Health Care Cash Plans
* Discounted Gym
About Pavilion Pavilion Recruitment are an ambitious and growing recruitment agency with offices in Brighton and Horsham and we are...View Job
Our Client is looking for Commercial Recruitment Consultants based in Brighton How would you like to work for a specialist...View Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of a brand new Brighton office. As a Team Leader Key...View Job
HR Coordinator (Part-time) Brighton Hybrid working 20 hours a week £25,000 FTE The role: LHH are delighted to be partnering...View Job
Legal Recruitment Consultant £25000 – £40,000/annum £80k OTE in year 1, plus more! Brighton, Brighton and Hove Up to £40k...View Job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Construction Brighton Competitive salary and benefits A great place to work: What a time to join...View Job