Contract Type: Full Time – Permanent
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Executive to join out team. In this role you will work with the Head of Product Marketing to deliver a range of marketing plans and activities designed to target key personas and markets with the aim of driving conversions and new student enrolments. You will Coordinate the delivery of marketing activities in a complex matrix environment including competitor and customer research, as well as creative and digital briefs.
Supported by the Head of Product Marketing or Associate Director (AD), be Product Marketing Lead in defined areas of the business. This could include, defining the product brand strategy and go-to-market plan for an identified university partner, or being a regular lead on a portfolio-wide initiative or project across the marketing function or wider study group team.
* Take accountability for defining and clearly articulating the product value proposition for an identified university partner, product, or portfolio initiative in the context of different customer segments, through engaging, effective, consistent and compliant messaging, content and creativity at each touchpoint through all appropriate marketing channels.
* Develop a deep understanding of an identified University brand, project or initiative and the products and students associated with it. Including the needs and expectations of applicable internal and external stakeholders, and continually seeking to improve the customer experience.
* Working with the AD / Head of Product Marketing, manage the operational marketing relationship of a key project, workstream or partnership ensuring regular communication with key stakeholders.
* Ensure changing needs and business goals are managed and responded to.
* Champion the products, initiatives or brands within Marketing, Sales and Admissions.
Supporting the Head of Product Marketing:
* Work with the Head of Product Marketing for International Study Centre brands to implement marketing plans according to the student journey
* Co-ordinate the briefing, creation and implementation in a timely manner of marketing activities across a range of channels e.g. web, social media and print
* Analyse and report performance data to assess whether the objectives are being met and identify trends and opportunities
* Actively participate in reviewing marketing activity including analysing results, identifying lessons learned and sharing best practices
* Maintain the accuracy of public information covering all marketing collateral and websites
* Gather and communicate opportunities for content that support the student journey and help to maintain social media activity (as required).
* Continually seek to improve the customer experience by listening to and acting on student needs
* Undertake desk research including customer, competitor and market analysis
* Administrative duties include keeping data in IT systems current, reporting
* Support and take a lead in portfolio marketing activity and marketing project work as required.
* Degree, or relevant qualification in Marketing desirable.
* Previous marketing experience essential
* Fluent in English with excellent written and oral skills
* Ability to work within tight deadlines and juggle priorities
* Experience in dealing and working with external stakeholders such as partners, agencies, suppliers
* Interest or experience in the higher education sector.
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge, and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high-quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate
Primary and Secondary Supply Teacher Required / Brighton / East Sussex Areas Class Cover are looking to recruit both experienced...View Job
Attention all Secondary Teachers in Brighton and Hove! Are you looking for: * Flexible working opportunities? * Great work-life balance?...View Job
Contract type: Full time, fixed term 31/05/2023 Location: Brighton JOB OVERVIEW We are Study Group. We are a global leader...View Job
Location: Brighton Head Office Contract Type: Fixed Term (12 Months) – Full Time JOB OVERVIEW Are you looking for a...View Job
Design Technology Teacher Lewes, East Sussex £100 – £189 per day Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications, and...View Job