Here’s what you will be doing
As a Field Debt Solutions Agent at E.ON, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers to resolve their debts. You’ll work with our customers to support them with any future payments, installing PAYG where it’s the best option, as well as helping them find ways to reduce energy consumption.
Where all other attempts at engaging a customer have failed, there will also be times when you will lead a warrant team to force entry (where necessary) to customer premises to exchange/disconnect metering.
Alongside the salary of £33,610, you will receive the following market leading benefits (including the opportunity to earn upto £4000 a year in bonuses!):
* Productivity bonus – OTE of £1200 per year, potential to earn £3000
* Additional £840 per year for your active Gas metering skill
* We have overtime opportunities and great flexible working putting you in control
* Monthly broadband allowance
* Market Leading pension scheme
* 26 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays
* Chance to choose from over 20 flexible benefits including holiday buy (up to 10 days)
* We will provide the technology, uniform, vehicle and fuel card
Other key responsibilities
* Deliver excellent service to our customers by understanding their circumstances and helping them agree an appropriate solution to resolve their debt
* Exchanging of electricity and/or gas meters to Smart Pay As You Go or Classic Prepayment (where SPAYG not possible).
* To investigate and identify new tenants through face to face discussions, Letting Agents, neighbours observing DPA (Data Protection Act).
* Record job information using the appropriate paperwork or electronic equipment.
What we need from you
* Gas Certificate evidencing a valid CMA or CCN authorisation and a valid MET authorisation.
* Electric Certificate evidencing authorisation.
* Copy of EUSR card, showing the EUSR number and demonstrating smart metering authorisations on the reverse.
* Proven customer service / credit management background.
* Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
* Flexible approach to working hours and flexible approach to working area
* Good PC skills
* A full valid UK/EU driving licence (preferably clean but with a maximum of 6 points).
* Must live in Scotland
* Highly motivated to recover, resolve and prevent debt with minimal supervision.
* Works well to objectives and responds positively to feedback on performance.
Here's what else you need to know
We’re committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone.
We realise the best people bring their energy at different times, so we’re happy to talk flexible working. We offer a range of flexible working options, including full time, part time, job share and variable start and finishing times.
This is a great opportunity to play a lead role in supporting our expanding business and helping to shape the future of energy.
We have a market leading benefits package – it includes a, 26 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays, a generous pension scheme and the chance to choose from 20 flexible benefits
Structural Engineer Brighton Up to £50,000 plus benefits Is it impossible to work on iconic structures whilst being based in...View Job
Gas Engineer – Brighton Gas Engineer looking to upskill and open up future job opportunities? Desire to play a part...View Job
Position: Industrial Plant Manager – Civil Engineering The Company and Group: Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum (Negotiable depending on...View Job
Revolution Resourcing Brighton is currently looking for a Production Team Leader to work within a Production environment, that offers very...View Job
Fire & Security Engineer – East Sussex £35,000 This Fire & Security Company is looking for a Fire & Security...View Job
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer £35,000-£40,000 basic Company Based in Brighton (Covering West/East Sussex) To apply for this opportunity you...View Job