Systems Installation & Configuration Engineer – East Sussex – Up to £45,000 – Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Support Engineer to join this award-winning organisation based in a beautiful part of East Sussex. They design, install and maintain cutting-edge technology across the globe.
Due to the company’s success and organic growth they are seeking two Systems Installation & Configuration Engineers. One will work on client site, the other will be office based. You will become an integral part of a team which relish solving the problems their customers face each day. In return you will benefit from working for a family business which actively encourage organic career progression.
- Deployment of public address voice alarm and control systems in office / on site
- Configuration of control system components
- Rack and component installation of control system servers and hardware
- Strong Linux fundamentals, installation (automated/unattended), troubleshooting.
- VMware ESXI installation and configuration
- SQL Database administration
- Experience Implementing multiple IT Infrastructure projects
- TCP / IP Networking – familiar with routing, SSH, remote desktop/VNC, DNS, PXE, and network analysis tools like Wireshark
- Bash scripting, (Python / Perl a bonus) and working with SNMP walks/traps
- Version Control Systems and procedures
- Working with hardware – Computers, CCTV, Fire panels etc
Benefits: 23 days Holiday + bank holidays – rising with service, Private Health Insurance, Pension, Free on-site parking, Childcare Vouchers, Annual Bonus.
Commutable locations: Worthing Eastbourne Brighton Chichester Horsham Crawley Tunbridge Hastings Redhill
To apply please send your CV or for an informal chat please call James Gigg on (phone number removed)
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy