Office Angels is excited to be working in partnership with an entrepreneurial and pioneering organisation who is leading the way in modernising client service and solutions in its field.
This is a global company with offices across Europe and the US, and a small friendly team heading up the UK office in the heart of Brighton.
Due to continued and rapid growth, the Brighton branch is looking to grow its team and are seeking multiple Customer Service Consultants to come on board!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delivering excellent customer care over multiple communication channels including telephone, email and web chat
* Updating and inputting of client records on the CRM database
* Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to finish
* Administration of client accounts including uploading supporting documentation
* Coordination and organisation of files and liaison with colleagues and external stakeholders through making outbound calls
* Able to identify and improve current processes and procedures
* Assisting with other business-wide projects as appropriate
* Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong planning skills and keen eye for detail
* Empathetic and engaging with demonstrated experience in supporting a diverse client base
* IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Must be a team player who is both flexible and adaptable and happy to work shifts
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, don’t delay – APPLY WITH YOUR CV TODAY!
* Excellent starting salary of circa £24,000 - £25,000 p/a
* Friendly, supportive team
* Fantastic working environment and company culture
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - (url removed).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy