Specialist One to One Study Skills Tutor
Are you looking for a position which is flexible, has amazing benefits and hours which can work around you? Would you like a challenging role which will help to make a difference in a student's life and education? Then this role is perfect for you!
Randstad Student & Worker Support are recruiting a Specialist One to One Study Skills Support Tutor to work with Students in Brighton, Worthing and Chichester areas.
Our aim is to empower our students to be successful and strive in their academic learning, by providing them with strategies they can use both in and outside the classroom. We are looking for qualified and experienced Tutors to work closely with students, building meaningful relationships and tailoring support to their individual needs.
Your experience and expertise is vital to ensuring these students have the best opportunities to succeed.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
* Providing one to one support for students and seeing first hand the progress they have made.
* Working with the leading provider of DSA funded support for student throughout the UK.
* A wide-range of facilities, providing support at some of the most prestigious HE Institutions in the UK.
* Competitive Rates of Pay £26 - £28 per hour
* Flexible working hours, your schedule is entirely up to you
* 28 days Holiday Pay pro rata
* Dedicated Randstad Consultant and point of contact
As working as a Study Skills Tutors you will be passionate about helping students to meet their deadlines and succeed.
* Providing one-to-one support in excellent Further Education institutions in the South East area, to students with dyslexia, disabilities or recognised on the Autism Spectrum.
* Developing and introducing strategies to progress their essay writing skills, exam preparation and academic performance.
* Working closely with individual students to implement non-subject specific support strategies
* Understanding professional boundaries.
* Effectively managing your own caseload and booking of Study Skills Tutor sessions.
* Updating student attendance after sessions via the OPUS online system.
Level 5 Qualification in Dyslexia and SPLD Support
Full or associate membership of one of the below Professional Bodies;
* Dyslexia Guild
If you have an aspiration to make a positive impact in these students’ lives then apply online today.
If you have any questions or are interested in this role then please contact us on on (phone number removed). The Registration process may take up to 6 weeks and is dependent on DBS checks. We look forward to hearing from you today!
Randstad SWS acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad SWS is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone