Our well established and reputable Brighton based client are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and personable candidate to join their busy and rewarding Software Support team.
As a Software Support Advisor, you will be working independently supporting a network of customers with the daily operation of their software, resolving technical issues and providing exceptional customer service.
As a Software Support Advisor, your duties will include:
* Answering client enquiries by telephone and email
* Escalating and reproducing technical issues for the development team
* Working closely with the development team and other support and installation technicians
* Investigating and researching all technical enquiries/issues
* Recording and logging accurate information on internal systems
Experience & Skills Required:
* Must be a clear and confident communicator with advanced problem-solving skills
* Previous experience of working within a telephone-based position ideally within a technical or software-based environment.
* Enjoys working within a team aswell as being able to demonstrate initiative and be productive without supervision
* A passion for technology, such as IT or Software
Hours of work – 9am to 5.30pm
Salary – £19,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency